Beautiful Lips Wallpapers

Hot Lips Wallpapers


 LIPS

Warm lips that form a perfect cupid's bow,
that hold the morning sun within their smile.
Lips whispering to me in darkness low
and linger on my cheek the briefest while.

Pale lips that bring forth words from heav'n and hell,
that fills my heart with joys and with pains,
that takes me to the clouds where angels dwell
and curl around my heart like iron chains.

Cold lips from which the words of anger float,
then quiver with the thought of what they said.
Those cold harsh words that formed within your throat,
cold words once spoken can not be unsaid.

Hot lips that drip with passion of the night,
that begs for usage in the darkened room ,
that whisper to me ere the moon takes flight
and offer me their sweetness to consume.

Red lips like petals of the passion flower,
that part to breathe the honeyed breath of love.
Those lips that my lips gladly would devour,
whose honey I would taste again thereof.

Sweet lips that greet me with a loving smile.
Lips brushing mine with gentle sweet caress.
Those lips that frame the brilliance of your smile.
Those lips that to me ever more impress.
Sexy Lips Wallpapers



 
What lips my lips have kissed, and where, and why, 
I have forgotten, and what arms have lain 
Under my head till morning; but the rain 
Is full of ghosts tonight, that tap and sigh 
Upon the glass and listen for reply, 
And in my heart there stirs a quiet pain 
For unremembered lads that not again 
Will turn to me at midnight with a cry. 
Thus in winter stands the lonely tree, 
Nor knows what birds have vanished one by one, 
Yet knows its boughs more silent than before: 
I cannot say what loves have come and gone, 
I only know that summer sang in me 
A little while, that in me sings no more. 

 Very Hot Lips Wallpapers


Lips with Ice Wallpapers 


 You have the hot lips 
I'm so into you
I eat the chocolate chips
And wipe my lips that I do

I can kiss your hot lips
It's my pleasure to kiss you
You notice my red lips
Kiss, kiss me, kiss, and kiss me

The red lips are the hot lips
You love to see every woman
Have the hot lips, but what about me?
Do I have the hot lips?
I put the red lipstick on my lips

Kiss me
Yeah
Kiss me
Yeah

When I have the red lips,
You can say it's the hot lips
So, press gently on my lips
And reach my hips
And then enjoy seeing my hot lips


 Lips & Strawberry Wallpapers



I love your lips when they're wet with strawberry
And red with a wild desire;
I love your eyes when the lovelight lies
Lit with a passionate fire.
I love your arms when the warm white flesh
Touches mine in a fond embrace;
I love your hari when the strands enmesh
Your kisses against my face.