Cute Angel Wallpapers | Cute Girl in Rain | Cute Girl With Rose | Small Cute Angel

Cute Angel Wallpapers,Cute Girl in Rain,Cute Girl With Rose , Small Cute Angel

Cute Angel Wallpapers

Cute Angel Wallpapers


Whenever I'm feeling lonely
Or maybe feeling blue
I think of all the things
All the little things you do.

Whenever I feel lousy
And seem to have a frown
I remember all the funny times
And you just turn it upside down.

Whenever I'm depressed
And need you by my side
I remember all the sweet things you say
To make the sadness go away.

When I need a shoulder to cry on
You are always there
Taking away all my fears and loneliness
when my life's a mess.

When I need a best friend and even someone to love 
You are there for me, like my angel from above.   

 Cute Girl in Rain


Cute Girl in Rain

 Cute Girl in Rain



Cute Girl With Rose 


Cute Girl With Rose

Cute Girl With Rose 



 Small Cute Angel


Small Cute Angel

 Small Cute Angel


You are my shining sun, my glowing stars, my precious moon
You're my beautiful, bright red fragrant rose in June
My heart beats with thoughts of you engraved in my soul
I think of you and how you make my heart whole.

Come to me my angel; wrap me up in your sweet embrace
Let me hold you in my strength, let me glow in your grace
Would happily walk through desert sands to lie in your arms
Would climb the highest mountain to reach your glowing charms.

My heart craving to affectionately arouse your desire
Yearning to melt within your soul's warm passionate fire.
Oh how your sweet euphoric words drive my heart wild
Your words leave me senseless, like an adolescent child.

I yearn to soar with you to the clouds up above
Hoping to be taken there on the wings of your love
The affection I have for you will forever be in my heart
Till the day we meet and from there we will never part.