Cute Love | Love passion Wallpapers

Love Wallpapers, Cute Love Wallpapers, Love passion Wallpapers

Love Wallpapers

Love Wallpapers

Love Wallpapers


 Cute Love Wallpapers

Cute Love Wallpapers
 Cute Love Wallpapers
 Love passion Wallpapers

Love passion Wallpapers
Love passion Wallpapers

Love passion
Love passion 
 Being with u is what i need…

Feeling ur love again is the spirit of my heart…
hearing u telling that u love is is the best thing in my life…
all this while im hoping that u will still love me..
No one can ever break us..not even God..
but truly..God is great..
i believe in faith..
that’s why God sent us back together..
I believe in u..
i trust u..
i love u..
truly..madly and deeply..
my love is only for u..
there’s no one else…
I’m bringing only u in my heart..
day by day…
listening to out song..
makes me feel so good…
wishing u were with me..
all this while…
holding me and never letting me of your sight anymore
all i wants to say is..
I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!

 girl you fill me with love
when u cry so do i
when u laugh i do to
i feel a connection between u and me
i feel love between us
i hope u do to
when i see u i think why is she here
why is she not with the angels above
did god send u to find me
or was it just my luck
either way
my love for u stays
and will never go away

Poem
As I walked into your life and hopefully your heart…
I realized our relationship will never drift apart…
As I ran my fingers through your hair…
I'm dazzled…happy…not in despair…
Your heart is like a flame, burning with desire,
I light these candles and realize my love for you uplifts higher…
One day you will own a throne…
Any will do…you're my princesses, my baby…I love you.