Friendship Wallpapers | Little Boy | Girl Friendship


Friendship Wallpapers,Little Boy & Girl Friendship

Friendship Wallpapers

She crys but nobody sees her tears
He holds her hand so innocently- cannot realise
It is for him
She sits here now and cries.
When her face looks saddened he replaces her smile-
Without a clue
It is for him she is upset-
For she cannot speak whats true.
Being with him means the world to her
Yet it hurts her beyond words too
For she silently longs to say the words-

"I am in love 

Little Boy & Girl Friendship


 Poem







The best of friends,


Can change a frown,


Into a smile,


when you feel down.


The best of friends,


Will understand,


Your little trials,


And lend a hand.


The best of friends,


Will always share,


Your secret dreams,


Because they care.


The best of friends,


Worth more than gold,


Give all the love,


A heart can hold.























Poem
Everyone should have





a friend like you





You are so much fun to be with





And you are such a good person





You crack me up with laughter





And touch my heart with your kindness





You have a wonderful ability





To know when to offer advice





And when to sit in quiet support





Time after time





You've come to my rescue





And brightend so many





Of my routine days





And time after time





I've realized how fortunate





I am that my life includes you





I really do believe that





Everybody should have a friend like you





But so far it looks like





You are one of a kind!