Love Feeling | Beautiful cute sexy Reporter

Great source of Feeling of Love ,Beautiful cute sexy Reporter and Love Poety

Beautiful cute sexy Reporter


Beautiful cute sexy Reporter
Beautiful cute sexy Reporter

As I wake by your side,

My feelings for you I can not hide,
I touch your face in the morning light,Being with you just feels so right

You make me feel like I'm a queen,
Like being inside an awesome dream,Although this is real, that I know,As the love that surrounds us continues to grow




feeling of love
feeling of love

You were the ferocious fire 
that always burn in my desire
with the passion
in the late fashion

I always wanted to be in your arms
cause I know there will be no harms
we can never stop the kissing
cause we really don't know what were missing

there are so many ways 
our love heat
but there all sweet
if you were out of my sight
its like the world with no light

if you were away for a day
I would cry all the way to May
till you come back and say
“its okay"

I never thought I would find
a guy that’s so kind
I love you so much
just by the way we touch