Miss You

Miss You Wallpapers

I was on a ship thinking of you.
when i looked down i dropped a tear in the ocean.then i promised myself that until someone finds it.i wont forget you.

 Miss me
or
Hate me
both r in my favor,
If u miss me
I'll always b in ur heart,
If u hate me
I'll always b in ur mind



You can Miss
Someone Who Died,
Or
Someone Who Moved Away,
But
The Worst Thing Is;
Having to Miss Someone you See
Everyday

Miss You Wallpapers

 In the Flower, My Rose is U.
In the Diamond, My Kohinoor is U.
In the Sky, My Moon is U.
I'm only Body, My Heart is U.
That's Y i always Miss You !
!


 U may miss me
U may ignore me
U may even forget me
But one day if u wanna c me
Don't search, just see your shadow
i will be there Trust Me!!


I would write on all the bricks
"I miss you"
and hope that 1 falls on your head
So you know how it hurts
to miss someone special like you.