Sad Wallpaper,Why Me?,I Miss U...,Waiting For u, You Hurt Me, I'm Waiting Forever

Sad Wallpaper,Why Me?,I Miss U...,Waiting For u, You Hurt Me, I'm Waiting Forever 

Sad Wallpaper

I know you still love me and you also know that I love you ..
People who know the worth of Love in this world are very few ..
I never deserved deprivation but that·s what I got in return ..
Fighting every day with memories and bitter pain ain·t no fun …
Just cuz there were difficulties in Love, you decided to give up on us ..
Love was a blessing bestowed upon us and you misunderstood it as a curse
..
I just want you to be happy, doesn·t matter if I have to face the pain ..
If you are happy, I don·t care if all my sacrifices go recklessly in vain ..
With the passing time, I feel your love has eventually diminished ..
I lose all my hopes cuz I Never thought this would end up like this ..
Wish I could take back the time, start it all over once again ..
Its hard to believe our love doesn·t exist, I am turning Insane …
I no more care who all are standing against me, who all are there with us ..
Are you ready to face everything? I hope someday your answer will be a ¶YES·

Why Me?


I Miss U...



Waiting For u....



 You Hurt Me...








 I'm Waiting Forever 





“Luck always did and would always keep playing tricks with our life ..
The only person we love utmost pierces the innocent heart with a knife ..
Friends and Family console us and give us a reason to survive ..
But the bitter memories torture with pain leaving us paralyzed ..
Our lips crave to smile again and tears never stop rolling down the eyes ..
The one addicted to the sweetness of love now tastes the bitter tears in life ..
Ears give up listening to the false assurances of our Kith and Kins ..
We panic when the heart feebly questions us, “Is truly loving a SIN”? …
Brain tries to convince the heart saying,”Never regret for what you loose”,
Heart answers softly, “Did you ever tried keeping yourself in my shoes”?
Life turns out to be a living HELL, when you die every second of your life ..
Just keep fighting making yourself strong, don·t give up untill your demise” !